CITYBEATS in association with KultuurKaffee
A unique culture week organized by first bachelor degree students of Educational Sciences at VUB
Published on 23 April 2015
After the success of Artbeats '13 and '14 City Beats a group of motivated Educational Sciences students at the VUB couldn't do anything else but organize another edition of this culture week. City Beats'15 takes place from the 4th of May till the 7th of May at various locations in Brussels.
This year the main subject of this week will be the diversity of Brussels. Do you want to know what Brussels has to offer? Citybeats is your ideal source of information!
During this week there will be six different events:
- On Monday the 4th of May, launch of this culture week with their opening party.
- From the 4th till the 7th of May they host a photo exhibition 'Il ou elle' which is devoted to gender.
- On Tuesday the 5th of May 'Brussels Murders' will take place, a real life Cluedo game, where you have to figure out who the killer is. Meanwhile you discover a lot of unknown places in Brussels.
- On Wednesday the 6th of May and Thursday the 7th of May the 'Brussels Reveals' days take place. On these days there are going to be several lectures form a diversity of people from Brussels and empathy activities.
- On Wednesday the 6th of May the 'kotconcerts' will allow you to visit different student homes on campus and in the city center of Brussels. At these places you can enjoy a bunch of different music styles.
- To end the culture week there will be a spectacular party called 'Jeudi à Bamako'. On this Thursday night we gather at the familiar KultuurKaffee to enjoy African culture.